Once your child reaches the threshold of seven months, he/she trains for a few physical milestones such as sitting down, teething, etc. It is very necessary for the baby to provide the right kind of food in this crucial period of growth. The child will get the requisite nutritional supplements from both breast milk and formula milk and solid foods during this time. Here are some great healthy food options to include in your child’s diet for a 7-month-old baby.
You will want to be clear, single-ingredient purees when your newborn is 4 to 6 months old. You can try combinations to increase flavor and cheap dishes than children enjoy and liking once it has proved your child’s tolerance to individual foods .
- Pea puree Peas are a small, but powerful source of food, full of vitamins and minerals. If the skin of the peas texture appears less attractive, make them as smooth as possible.
- Banana purée A “good” snack, called bananas rich in fiber and potassium. Bananas are also viewed as an anti-acid in nature and very mild in the stomach. Although bananas are one of the best first baby foods, don’t overdo them. There can be too much constipation of the banana.
- The cereal is among the most common food to be added, because it is less allergic and easily digested. Baby brown rice cereal Mixing it with a fairly thin texture will help infants switch from a liquid to a stronger diet. It can be used on steel-cut oats this same process.
- This buttery treat is a great food “good fats” for brain and physical growth of an infant. Avocado purée In fact, babies seem to enjoy the creamy texture of a perfectly mature avocado. Place the avocado pit in the purée during cooling to avoid browning.
- Baked sweet potato purée: In the field, adults eat sweet potatoes due to their immense benefits. Sweet potatoes are filled with starch, vitamins and antioxidants, so you have reason to enjoy this tuber to your baby as well. A quick purée with a drop of water or milk for your baby makes your first meal tasty and nutritious.
- Puree of carrots are a great introduction to solids, thanks to its sweet taste and good texture.
You can make richer purées of many different ingredients for a 7 to 9-month-old baby.
At this point, or even early, you can also add chicken and other proteins if your doctor gives the OK
- This easy seasonal meal is full of beta-carotene, potassium and magnesium. Pumpkin’s thyme purée Make a large batch and freeze it for single parts in ice cube trays later! ⠀
- This quick combination of Yam and Spinach gives a healthy dose to the baby’s diets of calcium, iron, vitamin A and folate. ⠀ ⠀
- The blend is also a nutritious mixture of antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber not only in the beets and bluebers. This purée can also be combined with a small cereal for a perfect baby’s meal. ⠀
- Avocado and banana baby food Two wonderful foods are mixed, the avocados and the bananas.Their fats are fantastic. The banana also makes the usually dense avocados puree soft and smooth.
- Pomaceae, carrots, peas and fisheries make a delicious mix ready to eat in less than 8 minutes.